TABLE OF CONTENTS
- What is personal information?
- What we collect
- Data we collect automatically
- Data we collect using Cookies
- What we do with the Data we gather
- Ways you can access, control, and correct your Data
- How we might share your Data
- How long we keep your Data
- How do we protect your Data
- Links to other websites
This privacy notice applies to any BullTips website, application, service, or tool (collectively “Services”) where this privacy notice is referenced, regardless of how you access or use them, including through mobile devices.
The term “BullTips”, “this website”,”the website”, “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of the website.
BullTips may change this policy from time to time by updating this page, and by providing any information to BullTips you’re accepting such changes. You should check this page from time to time for any changes.
This policy is effective from May 11th, 2018.
Personal Information is information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
We do not consider personal information to include information that has been anonymized or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific natural person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise. The term “data” refers to the user personal information.
We collect personal information from you when you use our Services.
The provision of all personal information is voluntary, but may be necessary in order to use our Website and Services (such as registering an account).
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Identification details, such as name, age, etc.
- Contact information including email address, phone, etc.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, interests, etc.
- Information we are required or authorized by applicable national laws to collect and process in order to authenticate or identify you or to verify the information we have collected.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We collect information about your interaction with our Services and your communications with us. This is information we receive from devices (including mobile devices) you use when you access our Services. This information could include, but not limited to, Device ID or unique identifier, device type, unique device token.
Location information. Keep in mind that when using a mobile device, you can control or disable the use of location services by any application on your mobile device in the device’s settings menu.
Computer and connection information such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, your browsing history, and your web log information.
We use Google Analytics which is a web analyzing tool of Google Inc. for the purposes of the adequate design and continuous optimization of our website. Google Analytics works with cookies and creates pseudonymized usage profiles, which enable an analysis of your use of our website. Information stored in such cookies (such as browser type/version, operating system used, referrer URL, Hostname of the accessing computer, time of server request) are usually transmitted to and stored on Google’s servers.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you. As an individual, the web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Providing customer service.
- Improvement of our products and services.
- Periodic promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the contact details which you have provided.
- Emails and SMS alerts to you based on your account settings.
- Personalized experience (including advertising and marketing) on our sites according to your interests.
- Detect, prevent, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities.
We respect your right to access, correct, request deletion or request restriction of our usage of your personal information as required by applicable law. We also take steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate and up to date.
You have the following rights concerning our processing of your personal data:
- Right to access
- Right to rectification
- Right to erasure
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to object (on grounds relating your particular situation) in case of processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interest (e.g. direct marketing)
- Right to withdraw your consent at any time in case of any consent-based processing of your personal data without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before your withdrawal;and
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
You may exercise your legal rights by contacting us via the contact form in the website.
We may disclose your personal information to other separate services within the BullTips corporate group or to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our Terms of Service, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We attempt to minimize the amount of personal information we disclose to what is directly relevant and necessary to accomplish the specified purpose. We do not sell, rent, or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your consent.
In the event that BullTips is acquired by or merged with a third party, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information we have collected from you as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights generally, we may not be able to control how your information is treated, transferred, or used.
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide the Services you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our policies.
We use secure server software (SSL) and firewalls to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Furthermore, our employees and third party service providers have access to your non-public personal information only on a “need to know” basis. We follow industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.